Monday 7 September 2009

We Call Ourselves JAKTIMERS LOL!

happy fasting y'all! how was your Ramadhan month mates?nice rite? i'm pretty sure that you have had some fasting-break along together with your fellas. and me too, but because of the damn surgery, so far i 've just attended one fasting-break with my lovable mates.

okay, it was on Thursday 3rd if September 2009, it happened just accidentally. it started from twitter, Riezha a.k.a Abba tweeted something to Fadh that told everybody that there will be fasting-break along together in Fadh's house, and i just re-tweeted it and i asked her to ask me to join that. hahaha. and because fadh is very kind girl, she just said yes to me, and when i asked my mom's permission, and i got it.

And that news just spread out between my friends, and when Arvin asked me to break our fasting at Sushi Tei, i've just refused it (actually i can't believe my self when i refused someone when that person ask me to eat at Sushi Tei, in fact that i fond of Sushi) because i've already said to Fadah that i'll come to her house. And arvin asked me why. and i just told him the reason (and i said that that event will be attended by our friends who live in east Jakarta, so that's why we call ourselves JAK-TIM-ers,haha) and he wanted join that event too because he lives in east Jakarta too, and he's just recognized himself that he is a Jak-Tim-ers too. lol!

okay, i went to Fadh's house from school directly by her car. and the other will come to Fadh's house by theirselves. after arrived at Fadah's we've just lied on bed until Abba Came to Fadh's house. Well, after Abba, Aldo just joined us and also Syawal and Sami. i thought that Arvin will come together with Syawal and Sami, but it was wrong. and Syawal ordered me to call him. and he didn't pick the phone at all. and suddenly when the time was close with Maghrib time, Arvin texted me and ordered Syawal to pick him up at Keshia's house (Keshia is my junior high school frien, and also Syawal and Arvin's primary school friend, and also Fadh's neighboor. isn't that earth is soooo small rite?). But, when Syawal has just arrived at Keshia's house, there wasn't Arvin, and luckily Arvin texted me that he is near with a large bridge that we call BKT and Syawal just got him to that bridge. little bit confusing i admit.

When they come with their own motorcycles, The Maghrib time was coming and Mom of Fadh served us a lotta food, and we've just swept it all like crazy. hahaha. no wonder, :p





okay, after ate all of the food, as a good moslem. we prepared ourselves to pray, and i don't know what eventhough it's just a preparation to praying, it's a lil bit crowded, may be this pict will explain everything





After prayed and said thank to the almighty god, we do such activities but it depend on an individual it self, like me, fadh and Abba watched video on you tube and the other boys played x box as well, but if there is an photo session, everybody will joined up. lols!




(okay, i'm so sorry friends that i uploaded our photo and it's ashamed, and you all look so abnormal there and so do I. lols!)



Right mates, that's all my story for now.
See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment