Wednesday 23 September 2009

Family Day on Holy Day

Happy IED everybody!

finally, after we were fasting a whole month, we can get the winning day! i had a family day on holy day. how about you mates?

well, family day began on Takbiran Night, it was a night when we prepare everything for the holy morning on the next day. Me and my family went to Senayan City, had the last fasting-break. But, we didn't stay at Senayan City for long. because my family informed us that they wanna come to my house. then, we went home after we knew that information. Well, actually we didn't do a lot at my house. we just had a chat together and did some crazy things. we took a picture of ourself and we watch it on a TV! such a very confident people right? Here is the picture!



On the D day, we prayed ied on the mosque. and we were apologizing each other to clean our sins. After had a breakfast at my house, we went to my cousin house to meet my grandma and also my relatives. but, my parents had to go to Governor's house (well this is bad thing), so, before they went, we took a picture of my family


(left to right : My oldest brother, my sister in law, my dad, my mom, me, my niece, my older brother)

And this is my Grandma, she is 80 year old, but believe it or not, she still can spend a whole day to go shopping at ITC! ck.



after all of my relatives came along, there was a little formal chat, and in this occasion, my mom introducing my brother's girlfriend to the entire relatives, because insya allah, she will be my brother's fiancee on 3rd october 2009.

Well, after all of my relatives left my cousin's house. We have to work together to clean the house and tidy up the whole thing, ya, because the servant was hometown-ing. and it was tiring!



Okay mates, that's all about family day on Holy day, i hope this is not my last ied day, i hope i can meet next ramadhan month. amin.

See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment